Boy Band Tycoon Boy Band Tycoon

First off, this really annoyed me, having to click on the text in the gigbook to get a gig. There should be a wider area you can click. I'm in the middle of the game right now and I dont see the purpose of PR, I dont earn any more or less cash. I dunno, more direction and instruction would make this a better game.

GimmeSumJava responds:

Okay, sorry.

Save my Tree Save my Tree

This is a creative little gem you have here. Nice physics

Monster Must Die Monster Must Die

Very creative, I like it :)

Rebuild Rebuild

Love it!!

I love this game! I've been playing it for about 2hours now! This is definitely a favorite for me!

The Maze Game - Episode 1 The Maze Game - Episode 1

Meh

Really it wasn't that great. The music choice was nice. Other than that, I understand it was your first official game and we all have to start somewhere but, it wasn't anything special.

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Easy learning curve; great game

Fairly simple concept and nice music to go along with it. For people who want different music, once you make it past a certain point, you can put music of your choice in, so that's not a problem. I liked this game quite a bit.

Devil's Triad Devil's Triad

Interesting

Simple yet effective. As others have said, the controls were little off. Also, finding the spider was a little difficult because you couldn't even SEE it, but I digress. Nice job.

Ongaku Ongaku

Nice, but...

The sync isn't that great honestly, and I felt like there should be a penalty for button mashing where it shouldn't be. Otherwise, it was a nice game, I loved the style for some of the drawings. The whole game was pretty cool, stylistically.

Adapt or Die Adapt or Die

Pretty nice

I really liked it. The drag and drop thing let me down when I was going against a lot of enemies. Other than that, the game play was pretty great.

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

Nice

The voice acting is pretty good. There were admittedly some illogical parts (burning a finger to reveal a bobby pin). Not the best animation but better than what I can do.