Pikmin Tree Pikmin Tree

Interesting. I thought the little jokes were entertaining, I get that it's not meant to be super omg funny. I was sort of waiting for Olimar to try to throw the tree pikmin, haha. As far as artwork goes, I really enjoyed it. I think everyone always compares people to the big names in our little animation community so their expectations are ridiculous (aint nobody got time for that). So, keep up the good work!

artistunknown responds:

Oh man, I never even thought about Olimar trying to throw the tree pikmin. Him getting crushed while trying to throw it probably would have been funnier than getting stepped on... Not to late to use that joke in a second Pikmin animation though... :3
I did put a lot of effort into the art on this one. I honestly think that a tribute to Pikmin has to have amazing art because Pikmin is a very visually appealing game. Of course I did cut a few corners and the art could have been a lot better, but I think it's good for what it is. Thanks for the review!

End of Summer; End of All End of Summer; End of All

Heyo, not bad. I know a lot of people take length for granted, but 2:45 is a really big deal. So, I commend you for your hard work. I'd say one of the biggest turn offs for me was the voice acting. Like, don't be afraid to get loud. The art was kinda cool, just add some more frames and you'll be golden.

artistunknown responds:

I'm not afraid to get loud, my mic just sucks, lol. The old me wouldn't think 2:45 is a lot, because I was used to making 6min + things, but more recently as I've been making things more animated I realize exactly how long it takes to make something decently lengthed. So yeah, 2:45 is somewhat of a big deal. Anyways, thanks for the review!

The Overlord's Moopsie The Overlord's Moopsie

Enjoyed the originality. It's nice to watch things that aren't parodies. Not to mention you've got style.

CarlDoonan responds:

Thanks a lot! Parody can certainly be fun, but it's nice to have some variety : )

Boy Band Tycoon Boy Band Tycoon

First off, this really annoyed me, having to click on the text in the gigbook to get a gig. There should be a wider area you can click. I'm in the middle of the game right now and I dont see the purpose of PR, I dont earn any more or less cash. I dunno, more direction and instruction would make this a better game.

GimmeSumJava responds:

Okay, sorry.

Save my Tree Save my Tree

This is a creative little gem you have here. Nice physics

Monster Must Die Monster Must Die

Very creative, I like it :)

Red Light City Red Light City

Amazing musical talent

I actually made an account so I could say this. I love your music! I have for about a year or two now! So, thanks for making amazing music. But this song in particular, it reminds me of Las Vegas in a way. Whenever I listen to your songs, I get an image of it in my head. But yes, I love this song, keep it up! :)